Thursday, May 26, 2016

Minecraft servers kicking me off?


So I got Minecraft a couple days ago, and from the day I started, I was getting kicked off any server I tried to connect to because of "incorrect header" and other stuff like that. I'll include some messages that I get. When I go on another computer though, it works perfectly fine.
I play on 1.9.4, and have wireless internet, no ethernet cable, if that helps. No optifine or anything.

Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.util.zip.DataFormatException: incorrect header check
Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of (some random number) is below server threshold of 256
Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.util.zip.DataFormatException: invalid distance too far back

Read more: Minecraft servers kicking me off?