Saturday, March 8, 2014

How to prepare myself for a Gaming Marathon?

Today is the day me and my best friends are gonna host a gaming marathon on 8:00 PM of Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Minecraft. If you don't know what I mean by Gaming Marathon, it's a marathon, but with video-games. (In other words, you and others play multiple games for a long time, 2-4 hours) I have alot of gaming gear for my PC. I'll give my list of headphones:
Turtle Beach Ear-Force X-12
Razer Kraken Pro
Astro A-Series
Sennheiser PC Series
Razer Tiamat 7.1
Havit HV-H611d
Now, what do I need to do before we start? What are the best headphones for me to use? What are the best snacks I can eat while gaming? (Not too fat, but something crispy and delicious)
I will check out all your answers.

Читать далее: How to prepare myself for a Gaming Marathon?