Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Is the computer good for Minecraft video making?

I make Minecraft videos currently on YouTube, (https://www.youtube.com/ModdedPixels) but I don't really have a decent computer.

I'm looking for a computer which would allow me to record Minecraft on the highest graphics averaging around 30 FPS WHILST RECORDING! Averaging around 60 whilst not recording. Would these specs do the job?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K 3.40GHz Haswell Quad Core CPU Turbo Speed 3.8GHz
RAM: 8GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 1024 MB
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM
Added (1). Mahamoud's answer was good, guys! But I need more information. I got what he said I think but I didn't really understand. Anything else to be added?

Читать далее: Is the computer good for Minecraft video making?