Monday, March 10, 2014

Why are some youtube subscribers un active?

Basically all I wanna know is why some youtube subscribers are un active I noticed it happens to all channels even pewdiepie has atleast 1 million un active subscribers so why is this? Is it just they don't see your videos or they don't go on youtube or there a spam subscriber and have over 2 million subscriptions or is it they don't like your contact (if that was true they would simply un subscribe so it can't be that) Basically out of my 1,000+ Subscribers about 10-20% of them are active I get about 50-100 views per video slowly going up to about 200-500 after a couple of weeks, so why is this I wanna hear your opinions on this and maybe an answer

PS: If you like Comedy and Minecraft then check out my channel (Jordan5616)

Читать далее: Why are some youtube subscribers un active?