Saturday, April 12, 2014

Minecraft serer localhost help?!

Okay, i have my own public server that i have port forwarded and used to work and everything. But because 1.7 came out, i decided to start fresh. I made a new server and everything with bukkit plugins running on the same port. Whenever i try to acess the server from a different computer on the same wifi connection using localhost, it gives me an error, this one java.net.ConnectException: Connection Refused: localhost/127.0.0.1:25565 on my macbook pro, windows it says the same thing except that at the end it says "no further information" Even if i try to connect using the ip address used for my server it wont work, and yes in my server files ip address is blank like its supposed to be. Please help.
Added (1). I tried using my ip address too! And before when my server USED to work, it would connect with localhost. Localhost is for the whole WIFI connection

Read more: Minecraft serer localhost help?!