Monday, April 14, 2014

WATER AND LAPTOP KEYBOARDS DONT MIX?

Why hello. I have a topic I'd like serious help. I'm going to speed type this because I'm sort of in a hurry so please don't mind any mistakes: one day I was playing some minecraft with friends and OH **** a bottle of water spilled on my laptop. I picked it up fast but still quite a bit fallen on my keyboard. I cleaned it off with a rag quickly. But being the dumbass I am. I decided to keep playing since I was in a bit of rush for approximately 5 minutes. Then I noticed the / key wasn't working. Or half my keyboard. Then after about 30 seconds or so the rest of my keyboard stopped. I quickly said gtg and forced shut down took out the plug. But here's what else. I tried blowing out water with my mouth out of they keyboard. (I know I made some dumb mistakes) but of course I put it upside down. Ohthe laptop works fine but the USB plugs don't work ( or coincidentally my mouse didn't work) and my whole keyboard stopped. I tried this about a few hours later to check on it. I googled ALOT but still not sure. Now it lay under my bed upside down for approximately 1 3/4 days. What should I do now? Is it to late? Any chances all of it will still function? It is a HP Envy sleek touch book 15.6 pavilion also the touchpad works fine. It's also new bought around 1-3 months ago Please Help ITS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME Thank You.

Read more: WATER AND LAPTOP KEYBOARDS DONT MIX?