Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How to get my Minecraft YouTube channel noticed? - 1

I make Minecraft videos; I started last month on a channel and I reached 230 Subscribers. I decided that I should make a new channel but I'm struggling to get the channel noticed by the Minecraft community.

I upload daily and I'd say that my content is decent, not amazing, but decent.
If you want to have a look at my channel (Brad Does Minecraft) then here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHgbOSzwauDOh-WzGC7jJQ

I'm happy with my view count and all the feedback I get (always positive) but I think more people would Subscribe if they actually noticed that the channel existed? Is there something I can do to make the channel come up first on the watch page or something?

Side note: my channel currently has 46 Subscribers but it has only been active for 2 days.

Read more: How to get my Minecraft YouTube channel noticed? - 1