Friday, June 13, 2014

I'm literally going insane, so can anyone help?

I want to harm my worst best friend. He's is so annoying and abusive, he's as weak as a fly so it's not like it's a huge deal, but when I flip out on him he laughs it off then goes back to irritating me(the only reason I'm friends with him is cause of minecraft). I hate the thought of hurting another person, but I want to hurt him so much that it's killing me inside. I want to dump him as a friend but he has depression and I don't want to do anything to him that would cause him to do something awful. All I want to do is beat the **** out of him and if I see him again I don't know how I'll be able to restrain myself. A part of my mind is convincing me to kill him and it's getting harder to deny. I myself can't understand my mind, I want to see him dead but if he were dead I'd be sad. I cry every night due to these thoughts and I can't handle it anymore. Can someone please tell me what I should do?

Read more: I'm literally going insane, so can anyone help?