Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Is a MacBook Pro 13 worth it for me?

Yes, I know that I could save probably about $1000 or more by just getting a Windows. To be honest, money is very tight for me but if a MacBook Pro really is worth it compared to a much-cheaper Windows 8 laptop then maybe I'd be willing to take a little more out of my wallet.

On a daily basis, I typically go on YouTube, Tumblr, etc., while I also occasionally do play games such as The Sims 3 and Minecraft (which I heard do run fairly well on a Mac). The one thing I was definitely iffy about with the Mac was I heard recording gameplay for YouTube isn't the best, which also sort of leads me towards a Windows.

Like I said, I really want a Mac because the specs are good and the interface is pretty. Then again, money is tight and I just don't want to spend $2000 for something that I could get of equal quality or better quality for over $1000 less.

NOTE: I unfortunately cannot get a desktop. Out of the question.

Read more: Is a MacBook Pro 13 worth it for me?