Sunday, June 29, 2014

Should I buy Minecraft or Civ V: Brave New World?

So, my dad promised me to buy me any PC games if I reach the first rank in class. So I did. But I'm still choosing between Minecraft and Civilization V: Brave New World. And the problem is, my dad only allows me to buy one of those games. And I know I should save my allowance to buy the other game, but in the priority chart, which one should I buy first?

Plus, why do you recommend one of these games, and please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of each game.

Currently I use a PC that's installed with Norton Antivirus. And I'm afraid that Minecraft will be blocked by Norton. But in Civ V case, I know that Civ V won't be blocked by Norton because I installed the base game and God & Kings expansion.

Thanks.
Added (1). And I like both strategy and creativity games. I like the types like building stuffs like houses or cities, and then I can conquer other's cities. (That leans to Civ V). But I also like the game where I can create my own house, my own farms, and team up with my friends. (Which leads to Minecraft and The Sims series.)

Read more: Should I buy Minecraft or Civ V: Brave New World?