Thursday, June 26, 2014

What should I do? Help! Please?

I met a guy in a game called minecraft a popular game and we have skype so we have been calling and texting so I know what he looks like and stuff so he's not a 36 year old rapist or anything like that so I know what your think you never know but my parents know they check we are not doing anything wrong anyways he lives in California and I'm in Ohio ;( 3 hr differences I really like him and my mom wants to move so I all ways have daydreams I always imagine things that go my way and it wear me and my BFF and her sister I like her two we go to a new school because she's going to he switching and my moms wants to move so I can get her to take me to the school my friends is going to and the boy I met on mc convinced his mom to move to ohio but this would happen in 2 years or so because I'm 12 and he's 13 and I've seem him and talked to him I've heard and seen him he's 13 4sure so anyways me and my friend are 12 so he's in the 7th grade and I'm 6th well now it's summer but you know he's just one grade up and age so we can skip a grade we do average in school not straight A but not straight Fs so we can get honor for the year we can skip and he can move then happily ever after I know it sounds crazy because what if she can't find a job or moving from Cali all the way to Ohio I can happen right I really want that to happen I want him to move here not me move there because I want to go to a school with my friend or else I'm going to embarrass myself without her tell me what you think

Read more: What should I do? Help! Please?