Saturday, June 14, 2014

Which computer upgrade would be better?

I recently put together some things to sell and the money i get from them can either get me a new motherboard with a new processor or a new graphics card. However, i don't know which one would be better to have. I currently have an AMD A6-3650 processor with the gpu cores disabled running a Radeon 7770 GHz edition instead. I can upgrade the processor to an i3-4150 along with getting a new motherboard to fit the socket, or i can upgrade my graphics card to something like a Nvidia 750 ti. I don't know which one would be more beneficial for me. I play some league of legends along with minecraft every once in a while, other than that i browse reddit or something.

and also, if i wanted to steam, which one would be better. Thanks!

Read more: Which computer upgrade would be better?