Saturday, June 28, 2014

Will I get a fine from Walmart?

Ok so heres my story, Im 14 and I got caught stealing a Minecraft toy for my little bother. They took me in a room and asked me a bunch of questions. Eventually I had to call my older brother to pick me up and one of the guys said I am going to get a fine, but the thing is another guy before said since it's less than $40 I won't get a fine and this might not go on my record… Another thing is a while ago my step-brother got caught stealing from Target and they said he was supposed to get a fine as well, but he never got the fine. Anyways it's been like over a month and I haven't got a fine so I wanna know 2 things.
1: Will I ever get a fine or are they just trying to scare me so I don't steal again? (Which I won't do again)
2: Will this go on my record and if so, how will this affect me in life?
I live in Las Vegas, Nevada by the way.
Thanks for helping!ðŸ'Œ

Read more: Will I get a fine from Walmart?