Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I can't make a Minecraft Server! Help?

I'm trying to make a Minecraft Server and I'm having some trouble. At first i did the whole download the link from the mineraft page to a separate folder then I opened the link and the first few objects opened up you know the server, the EULA and the logs. After I put true in the EULA and clicked the minecraft server link/tab or whatever it didn't open the next text that was supposed to give me more options and stuff. It now just makes a pop up come up and it says a "Java exception has occurred" that's all and doesn't let me do anything else. I deleted my first attempt in doing this and after that it never worked because it did work before. Is there any other way of doing a minecraft server? Please help.

Read more: I can't make a Minecraft Server! Help?