Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I have no one… Im all alone?

ive never been able to make any friends. Its just been too hard for me. I was severely bullied in school (called names, hit, nearly killed) and i dropped out of school the day i turned 16 so i could get away from it all. I hardly ever leave my house, when i do its because my mom forces me to. I have no friends. I met a guy on minecraft about a month ago and we started talking and i fell in love with him and he said he loved me but now im not so sure. I really want this relationship to work… No one has ever loved me before, much less liked me. And last night i asked him why he liked me and he only responded with why do i like him and i told him why and he still hasnt answered me… Without him i have no one… And im more depressed than i have ever been… I want the pain to stop but i dont know how to… I dont want to eat even though my body keep telling me to… I just want to get skinny so people will like me… I want to be pretty… I let my walls down too soon because i was so desperate for someone to actually like me… I just… I dont want to live like this… Im trapped in a maze with no exit… I need help… But no one wants to help me… I asked my mom to take me to a therapist but she believes that 'god' can save me… She wont believe that i dont believe in her god… Ive begged for help but everyone refuses to help me… I just… I cant go on like this…

Read more: I have no one… Im all alone?