Thursday, July 24, 2014

My first computer build suggestions?

This is my first build. I will use this computer for everyday use and gaming. The games i will play are steam games such as TF2, Counter Strike Series, Civ 5, Skyrim and GTA Series. I also play Minecraft and League of Legends. I also want to play GTA 5 on this build when it comes out for PC. Here is my build (not including monitor, keyboard, and mouse). I don't wan it to go over $899 since i still need to pick out a monitor (my house is all laptops, so i don't i a used monitors:()

CPU:Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard:Asus H87-PLUS ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
RAM:Kingston Fury Red Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
SSD:Crucial M500 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
HDD:Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card:EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card
Case:Corsair SPEC-02 ATX Mid Tower Case
PSU:Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
DVD Drive:LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer
OS:Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)

Link:http://pcpartpicker.com/user/bryanku18/saved/CfBhP6

Give me some suggestions or comments about this $800ish build! Thanks

Read more: My first computer build suggestions?