Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Should I get a laptop or a computer?

which one should I get? When i had my computer (before i virused the hell out of it) we had it running good for about five years. With the laptop weve had it since 07 and on the third year it started slowing down and couldnt handle as much, but it also wasnt a great laptop. If i get a laptop it will be for myself. All i do is use windows movie maker, youtube, a very little amount of minecraft, office, and upload pics and music. If i get a computer everyone uses it! My mom dosent organize her stuff well. When she uploads pics she just randomly selects a folder the computer suggests, but she dosent use a computer heavily at all! My dad wont use it. My brother will probably play minecraft and a couple pf flash games but i havent seem him use the laptop for a long time. And of course ill use it for the same thing i mentioned earlier. Also we are not planning on getting a $800 laptop. We or I want something $200-$400. Thanks please no bugging about or budget, thats all we can do right now. Thanks!

Read more: Should I get a laptop or a computer?