Thursday, August 7, 2014

Does anyone else think the PS Vita has a pathetic lineup of games?

I don't know about you, but I bought my PS Vita hoping to see some amazing 3D games like RPG's and shooters. However there is hardly anything 3D on the PS Vita, its mostly 2D side scrollers or platformers and while some of those games may be good it doesn't make the PS Vita worth its price tag, and the PlayStation 1 Classics and downloadable PSP games don't make up for it.

(Yes I'm aware of Killzone, Borderlands 2, Persona, etc…)

Now I admit I'm very excited for Minecraft to be coming to the Vita as its full blown Minecraft unlike the Pocket Edition, but thats just one game out of a hand full that really show the Vita's potential.

Does anyone else agree?

Read more: Does anyone else think the PS Vita has a pathetic lineup of games?