Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Minecraft Launcher Keeps Crashing?!

Hey Guys

So two days ago I downloaded heaps of mods and put them into my mods folder in my.minecraft file. After that my minecraft wasn't working so I took all of the mods out of the folder and it worked fine once again! So today I decided i would try again so I downloaded 3 other new mods and put them in the folder but it kept crashing! So i once again took the mods out but my minecraft was still crashing! I looked up online how to fix it and a guy said to delete the.minecraft file then run minecraft again and that will fix it… So I did but now my.minecraft folder only has this "launcher.pack, launcher.pack.lzma, launcher.pack.lzma.new" in it, i dont know what to do! I read another forum and he said to delete everything to do with minecraft on you computer and that will fix it. So i did but when i reinstalled it the same thing happened (launcher keeps crashing)! I am really worried I cant do anything to fix it so please help me!

just let me know if you need any more info! Thank you

i cant wait for ur replies!

Read more: My Minecraft Launcher Keeps Crashing?!