Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Should I make videos and put them on YouTube?

I am thinking of making a Minecraft channel for YouTube, but I am unsure if i should, I am really shy and I lack of self confidence, I also don't know if I should do this because it might improve my confidence, but I also have the risk of falling into a big black hole and hiding away FOREVER. I am mostly scared because what it the viewers hate me because i am British, that is my BIGGEST worry I mean… Do you guys hate/dislike British people (hate is a strong word:P) I am 14 female (teen) and I am really quite but i like to make people happy even if i am not happy myself I guess? But to everyone in my school i am just a no-body but hopefully on the internet i will become a somebody… Can chu help me? :)

Read more: Should I make videos and put them on YouTube?