Sunday, August 3, 2014

Why cant I break blocks in minecraft?

So I was playing single player, and my game crashed, which happens kinda often. But this time, when I restart the game, my world isn't there. So I make a copy of my world (cuz it will still in my "save" file) and move the copy to my desktop and delete the file in my "save" folder. Then, I create a new world with the same exact name as my old world, then replace the copy of my world in that new world's save folder. Luckily, this works and all my stuff and the entire world is back. But, now I find out that I can't break or place blocks anymore, but when I open to LAN and go to gamemode 1, I can still break and place them (but not gamemode 2).

Im very confused and frustrated, so if someone could help me, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Read more: Why cant I break blocks in minecraft?