Monday, October 27, 2014

Minecraft obsessed! To many hours in one day help?!

Hey so today and yesterday, I've been playing minecraft. Yes I know it's a very addictive game to play. Basically as I go college and I have now a 2 week brake. I Woke up today at about 10ish. Went on PS3 by 11 am this morning. Had breakfast, couple of drinks through out the day and that. Come of for dinner about 5-6ish. Then went back on and come of at 12:00am in the morning. I'm up now as I'm worried its early in the morning. Ive got a headache from it, felt sick earlier. Feel a bit better I've had water, how can I cut down from going on this game? I went out after dinner for 15 mins to go to the shop, and when I came back straight back on the game. Same thing similar yesterday. Also it makes me very tired. Thanks by the way I'm from uk.

Read more: Minecraft obsessed! To many hours in one day help?!