Friday, November 7, 2014

BEST GAMING PC UNDER $1000?

Ok, so I'm going to start a new gaming youtube channel. I need something that has little to no lag and has a silent fan/cooling system. The reason I need a silent fan is because when the cooling system gets really loud, it creates an annoying whirring background noise in my videos. The reason I want the computer to have little to no lag is because I will be recording video games on my computer and I need the gameplay to be flawless. *VERY IMPORTANT*: THE COMPUTER MUST BE A LAPTOP AND MUST BE UNDER $1000. It needs to have good FPS for sandbox games (Garry's Mod, Minecraft, etc)

By the way I will be playing games like Garry's Mod on steam and other steam games. But for the most part I will be playing Garry's Mod.

Don't worry about the built in microphone or facecam, as I will not be using them.

Also the speakers aren't really that big of a deal to me since I play with headphones on anyways.

The screen of the laptop must at least 14 inches

So… Any Recommendations?

Thank You For Your Answers! :)

Read more: BEST GAMING PC UNDER $1000?