Sunday, November 9, 2014

How much should I be able to sell this PS4 for?

I have NO retail physical games. I have NO controller.

I have all of the cords and everything that came with the PS4 - just no controller. The console is in pristine condition. The exterior looks fantastic and it runs perfectly.

I'm selling my account too though. Has PS+ through Christmas day of this year.

The games I have on PS4 are:

Driveclub
Battlefield 4
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Stick it to the Man!
Don't Starve(as well as Reign of Giants expansion)
Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
Spelunky
Minecraft
Steamworld Dig
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Pixeljunk Ultimate
Pix the Cat
Road Not Taken
Fez
Sportsfriends
Velocity 2x
Doki-Doki Universe
Strider
Towerfall Ascension
Trine 2
Mercenary Kings
Outlast
Contrast
Resogun
Sound Shapes
Flower

I think there was 2 or 3 more cheap Indie games that I bought when I first got the console as well.

As I'm selling my account, it would come with my PS Vita library, which is the PS+ free games for it in the past year, and my PS3 library, which is the PS+ games for it in the past 2 years. Of course, I'm not going to increase the value for this as I can't expect people to buy something for more money for games on a console they might not have. I would just advertise this part when I post my ad on Craigslist.

I was hoping I could get around 350 or 360 for it, do you think that'd be a reasonable expectation? Whats a reasonable price to put it up for on Craigslist?

Read more: How much should I be able to sell this PS4 for?