Monday, November 3, 2014

Minecraft: Who is Herobrine?

Hi, I just got the game Minecraft for my Xbox 360 and I put a Moss Stone down and secured it with my only gold blocks and threw my torches on top and lit my red block on top on fire as it was very dark (cause I was outside at night) and 1 hour later I looked over towards the desert world and thought I saw the character Steve (some of my friends like to mess around and when I approached them, he disappeared and I thought it was a bug and then I came back out of my house (cause I forgot one of my swords) and then I saw the exact same person standing on a ledge and thinking it was my friend, he disappeared and my friend appeared from behind a tree and told me to remove my blocks I put down and so I did and he said to not approach that Steve person as he was dangerous and I thought "How can Steve be dangerous" before the character was right behind me and when I ran to the winter world, my friend who was hiding said I had accidently summoned Herobrine with my blocks I put down and when he left my game, I thought, How to f*** is Herobrine?"

So who is Herobrine? It was only me and my friend online then. I checked and nobody else was with us.

Read more: Minecraft: Who is Herobrine?