Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Planning on getting a new Mac, what is good for me?

Hello! (I do not want to sound like I am bragging, but) This year, my family s cash problems are completley gone, and we are more affluent than usual. So, my father has told me to get whatever I want for christmas. The first thing that came to mind was and iMac or Macbook, but I don t know which one to get! To begin, I am 13. So this will have to last until about senior year (4 years), or Sophomore year (2 years.) I like to play video games, but not intense shooters. Mostly games like Minecraft, TS3-4 and others that are classified as casual games. Also, it will need to be able to run most programs like Word and Excel. And to finish All of this off, I need to be able to smoothly run Final Cut Pro. So, after all of these details and needs, should i get an iMac, Macbook (Air or Pro,) and what kid of configurations will I need?

Read more: Planning on getting a new Mac, what is good for me?