Friday, October 23, 2015

How to become a gamer if you are poor?


Well, I'm kind of poor. But I still wanna become a gamer. Can you please help me. I love playing games but I just don't have anything to chose from. There are mobile games, and I can afford them. But there just isn't any games I want(well there is many good games, but I don't wanna play angry bird as a pc game. I would need something more solid and more like pc games, for example, Pewdiepie: Legend of the brofist, Final fantacy etc.). What can I do? I don't have a good pc, only a 5 year old laptop just to browse the web(it can run games like minecraft, but cmon). And I don't own a console. Can you please help me? Just for comparasion most people get about 300 euro a month so I can't buy a ps4 or even a weak gaming pc.
Bonus question: In my case I can buy something like nintendo ds3. But games are expensive so I could not play alot of them. But is something like nintendo ds (the first console in ds series) worth it? Games are cheaper so its better for me. But the problem is I cant play 3ds games on it. And other option is to get psp(haven't really done alot of research about it so I don't know is it a good choice). So what should I chose?
Added (1). Just for comparasion most people get about 300 euro a month so I can't buy a ps4 or even a weak gaming pc.
I meant that most people IN MY COUNTRY get 300 euro. Well we where a part of soviet union so in comparasion we're doing well.

Read more: How to become a gamer if you are poor?