Monday, October 19, 2015

I want to report a hacker?


Hello I want to report a hacker,

Here what he says
"h, there used to be some pretty edgy **** in here

What the **** did you just say, you salty ****? I ll have you known that I m unofficially an expert marksman and I’ve been involved in numerous TSA raids as an unofficial member. I have over 3 fully programmed C++ projects. I am unofficially trained in IED making and I m the best programmer in my school. You are nothing to me but just another whiny 10 year old that thinks he s going to be an admin on a minecraft server. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this website (well, maybe), mark my ******* words(Actually no, I like my words private, just like my social security). You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over enjin? Well, you can. BUT, as we speak I am contacting my secret(kind of) network of spies across the deep web and your IP is being traced right now(except if you have a VPN, they re pretty cheap hackers actually) so you better prepare for the storm, ******. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life(Implying you have one). You’re ******* dead, kid(excuse the saltiness). I can be anywhere(not really), anytime, and I can get rid of you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just by using Dread(Using that you re a SJW as an excuse to get him are fired up). Not only am I extensively trained in manipulation, but I have access to the entire (digital)training courses of the United States Intelligence Services and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable comment off the face of the Internet, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “smart” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hands out of your sticky $70 keyboard. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the shekels, you goddamn edgy retard."

Read more: I want to report a hacker?