Saturday, March 8, 2014

My command prompt wont run?

I can go to search, type in cmd, and open up the command prompt but when I try to run a batch file such as starting up a minecraft server, the command prompt shows for a split second then disappears. I have no idea why this is.

About a year ago I uninstalled norton to get Avira (was in job corps and needed an antivirus that took less bandwith) and a day after uninstalling it I was watching youtube and everything started shutting down and freaking out. I shut my laptop off right away, turned it back on and saw all my files were gone and gave it to someone who was in computer services to help me. After 3 hours of messing with my laptop he found out that none of my files were deleted, they were just hidden. I can't even find them when using the search bar. Takes me 30min to find microsoft paint.

Could this be why that happens? Anyway I can fix this? Would a factory reset work? Really want this to work, I hate not being able to run batch files.

Читать далее: My command prompt wont run?