Sunday, April 13, 2014

How should I organize my YouTube channel?

I have a YouTube gaming channel called Udabog www.youtube.com/udabog

I have a channel trailer, a Recent Uploads section, a Minecraft Let's Play section, a Black Ops 2 section, a Skyrim Walkthrough section, a Dead Space Walkthrough section, a Minecraft Builing Creations section, and a Minecraft Tutorials section. (All of this sections are Playlists, except the Recent Uploads - that's YouTube's)

I think that they are too many sections in my channel page, so I'm gonna make just a Minecraft section with all of my Minecraft videos in it (except the Let's Play, that's gonna have its own section) But is it good? Should I organize it another way? Should I add many Playlists in ONE section?

Read more: How should I organize my YouTube channel?