Sunday, April 13, 2014

Why can't I change my Minecraft texture pack?

I've downloaded a file, but idk if it is the right file or not. I'm trying to download the Willpack texture pack and the file is a folder called "willpackHD.zip". It has many photos in it, where most of them are called "custom_terrain_x.png" (the 'x' represents a number) and there are many folders in it (some are called anim, armor, art, cpw, ctm, ee). I dont know if I have the real version either. I have it bc I got it through school. When I go on it, I have to get on it through a different application called "Launcher". I then have the option to play MinecraftEdu, normal Minecraft or to start MinecraftEdu Server Tool. If any of you know how to get it please let me know. Please help me bc I've been trying for so long and I'm just getting frustrated now haha.
Thank you:)

Read more: Why can't I change my Minecraft texture pack?