Saturday, July 12, 2014

How to find a job as a teenage game tester? (I'm currently 16-years old)?

I can't really find any job opportunities, and since I personally have fun gaming. I thought it would be a good idea if I could test games. I don't really mind tedious tasks, but I tend to enjoy to analyze my gaming environment much more. I play on a MacBook Air or iPhone 5. I actually play games that involve the area around me such as League of Legends or Minecraft, which I could use the area around me to my advantage. I thought my experience in observations that might help in applying to the job. I'm not sure where to start though, and some sites seem to be scams so i avoid those. I'm just raising money for college and food since my parents are planning to cut off finical aid soon since I have new step-siblings coming in. Any official sites or ways I apply for this kind of job?

Read more: How to find a job as a teenage game tester? (I'm currently 16-years old)?