Saturday, July 12, 2014

How to set up a MC multiplayer survival server?

Hi guys. I've tried many times to set up a Minecraft multiplayer server and have always failed. Me and my friends have a youtube account and we want to do multiplayer survival on, but sadly we can't unless I can figure this out. My friend has made some using some' 'free server hosting' website but that's really not ideal, because it's only online at certain times and there's other complications to that too, like only being able to use it at certain times. I've watched a load of youtube tutorials and none seem to work for me, so could any of you either give me step by step instructions, a video link or a page link (that is sure to work) on how to make a multiplayer survival server, that me and my friends will own and not have to use some website? Also don't suggest MC realms because we don't have any money. Thanks.

Read more: How to set up a MC multiplayer survival server?