Monday, October 27, 2014

Teenage Problem: I don't like being a girl but I'm definitely NOT trans?

I'm a girl. I'm comfortable with it and have never felt like I should have been born a guy. I'm fact, at this point, I feel like I should have been born a biology genius so I can make a super race by combining male and female characteristics into one strong, compact body. I can aesthetically appreciate attractive people of any gender so long as they're clothed, however scantily (I don't like seeing "private parts" too much, boobs are ok but I'd really rather they be covered). Anyway, being a girl seems like a disadvantage. We're over emotional, complicated, and can be very b****y while guys are much simpler and more logical. But more importantly, the physical features annoy me. Periods/cramps suck, obviously. Not to mention boobs, which do nothing but get in the way and hurt if I so much as jog without a sports bra even though they're relatively small. If I had my way, I'd be flat-chested. I don't like my curves. Ideally, I would be built like a smallish guy--muscle and with little need for extra fat. The only benefit of being female is giving babies, which I'm in no way interested in. I feel like I was given a $2000 MacBook Pro with amazing software for professional video editing when all I want is a $800 PC to play Minecraft and maybe some WOW. So, is this feeling normal? And how can I try to reach these objectives without, you know, cutting up my body and taking hormones? Again, definitely not trans.

Read more: Teenage Problem: I don't like being a girl but I'm definitely NOT trans?