Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Minecraft: Error: Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.client.main.Main Issue, Any Help?


Earlier I installed the Minecraft application (minecraft.msi). I also installed Java, which was needed to run the app on my computer. I have a Windows 10 computer. When I opened up Minecraft, I clicked "play" and it downloaded all it's sound files, etc. And once it was finished, it crashed and brought me to the game output, saying:
Error: Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.client.main.Main
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

If anyone has any help to fix the error, it would be greatly appreciated. Please!

Read more: Minecraft: Error: Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.client.main.Main Issue, Any Help?